If you are buying or selling your home, this page contains some very important information to help you through the process.
SVE HOA is the master association; the condos have their own management companies which are sub associations (See Condo Contact Information)
Title Companies please forward your Demand form to our office via email or fax (480-986-1860). Please see our Contact Us page.
- Age verification: Our governing documents require Board of Directors and Manager’s approval, if the new buyer is under the age of 55 years. Please contact our Community HOA Manager Katie Ross at 480-380-0106 or email .
- SVE HOA ESCROW FEES apply to both homes and condos:
- SVE TRANSFER FEE - $250.00
- SVE DISCLOSURE FEE - $216.00
- SVE CAPITAL CONTRIBUTION FEE - $2000.00
- SVE Annual Dues (January-December) – For 2023, annual dues are $764.50 A 10% Late fee of $76.45 is applicable if dues are not paid by February 15th, 2023.
- SVE ADDITIONAL OCCUPANT FEES: 3RD OR 4TH PARTY FEES ARE $229.35 PER PERSON
QUIT CLAIMS/BENEFICIARY DEEDS:
Homeowners who would like to quit claim or have a beneficiary deed their homes to their children, parents or other new owners will need to provide the office a copy of the new deed, a completed Age Affidavit/Owner Acknowledgement form, and a photo ID.
SVE Insurance Information is for Common Areas Only and the Association Insurance Carrier is as follows:
THE MAHONEY GROUP
AGENT: Nicole Smith
20410 North 19th Ave., Ste 170
Phoenix, AZ 85027
FAX: (623) 215-1333
Contact the Sub associations for Condo Insurance information.