AMENITIES INCLUDED WITH LIVING IN SUNLAND VILLAGE EAST
There are many benefits to living in our community. Property values are more protected when a Homeowners Association is involved. The common areas are maintained by professionals and there is increased community pride. Rules and regulations definitely deter nuisance activity and promote conformity to standards. Homes tend to be aesthetically pleasing and amenities - such as pools, landscaping, sports courts, etc. - are well maintained.
When you purchase a property in our community you sign documents promising that you will abide by all HOA rules and regulations and that you will pay the HOA fees.
Quick Facts: Visit our Club and Groups page for a complete list and more details about our Clubs and Groups. Our website Photo Album visually displays the many amenities available at SVE:
- A public 18-hole executive-length golf course
- Fat Willy’s Restaurant located on-site
- Six lighted tennis courts
- Six lighted pickleball courts
- Premiere softball field
- Three swimming pools and two jacuzzis
- Two fitness centers with cardiovascular and weight-training equipment
- Full calendar of social events and activities, and
- Much, much more